
Because of David's surgery we have been spending some much needed quality time together. We have watched some movies and...worked on our blog design together(after getting some awesome help and advise from Jackie earlier in the day). It is a work in progress, but I am pretty excited about it.
When we were first married we enjoyed looking at design books together and mapping out what our dream home would look like while we lived in squallor in our studio apartment :) We haven't really had time to spend working on projects together for so long so yesterday was tons of fun! Isn't it nice to be married to someone that you love so much? This last week at work someone asked me if I got sick of being around my husband and I was so surprised. I realized that I would probably be happy spending every minute with him. He is such an amazing person and is so fun to be around...even when he can't talk. It's nice to still be in love I have to say :)
4 comments:
Wow! You did it!! I love it, the colors work so well together! Hopefully it wasn't too much trouble for you. Wow I am impressed!
The blog is great! How did you do it?
Super cute blog design! You two are formidable together and I'm so happy that you're still happy and in love :) It's the best place to be! (Philly's a close second!)
Success! I have been tryingto figure out how to make comments on your blog for ages! David-happy recovery. Its good you have the best nurse in the world to care for you! (Ps-don't be noncompliant, take your pain meds).
Post a Comment