
Sadly our camera has died. David and I bought our canon on our honeymoon at a camera shop on the riverwalk in San Antonio, TX. We have loved our camera and will miss it. I have now been given the task of finding a new camera. Back when we bought our camera, 4 1/2 years ago, our 2 megapixel camera was pretty snazzy, but now it is pretty pathetic. After many hours of searching we decided to bring home a sleek little sony. It is pretty amazing what this camera can do. It is an 8.1 megapixel and has so many features I can't name them all. One feature that will come in handy is something called a smile shutter. It is able to detect when a person smiles and takes a picture at that precise moment. If that is true we will soon be sending out many more pictures of Gigi smiling and not Gigi looking down, etc. :) We will be picking up our new addition tomorrow and will soon have many exciting pictures to show!
4 comments:
I hope you love your new camera! It sounds fantastic. I have only ever had Sony's and I love them! Can't wait to see the new photos with this camera :)
Wow, they just keep getting better don't they? That is awesome, a smile shutter, how in the world does it detect that? You will need to post your consumer report so I can know if I need to break my camera too :)
WOw that is one snazzy camera!
Wow, where can I get one of those? Congratulations! and my sympathies for your loss. ;)
Post a Comment