Thursday, April 24, 2008

Playing in the Park part 2

Becuase I have so many cute pictures I had turn this post into 2 posts :) So to continue:

Then this afternoon we met some friends from the ward, Amber, Cadence, baby Jack (as Gigi likes to call him)and their cool dog McGiver at another local park where they had a blast in the rain. First they played on a playground and then on the way to look at some geese in the lake it started pouring! We hid under a gazebo and in between gusts of rain the kids would run out to play.
They loved running close to the lake(at times a bit too close) and drinking some fresh rain off of picnic benches..yummy (I'll let you know if Gigi gets sick from this..hmmm) and still had enough of an appetite for some delicious chocolate cookies, compliments of Amber.
We ended the day by driving to Amber's to play with play doe, etc.
Whew! I am exhausted, but tonight in the bath Gigi let me know that she was now bored. Humph... I guess I just have one energetic girl!





4 comments:

Zachariah Parry said...

Wow! That looks like a lot of fun. Are the girls drinking water off of a park bench? Why do we pay for bottled water when natural water is free?

I love the picture of the two of them at the water's edge.

Oh, and it's MacGyver.

Jackie said...

Wow, bench water... don't know if I've ever tried it but it looks fun, as long as my gag reflex doesn't trigger first :) We just got back in town and this makes me excited to get out and play!

SydneyMin said...

Yes - that niece of mine is intrepid. I'll try to think of other bum receptacles that she can drink off of! Love the pic of the two from behind.

The Bergant Family said...

Am I beginning to see a little of Bethany in Gigi's features?!?! it almost looks like it! Isn't it amazing that now matter how much you play, our sweet kids always want more??? I guess that means we are having fun!!