Sunday, May 4, 2008

...your heart makes

On to the cake and ice cream! Tiffany Peterson, who I have decided is the cake queen, helped me make a Ariel princess cake for Gigi. While Gigi was sitting on Cinderella's lap (perhaps my favorite part of the party...it was SOOO sweet) I brought in the cake. Gigi LOVED it!!! She was even able to blow out the candle by herself. I was very impressed.


After eating the yummy dessert Gigi opened up her presents.
She made out like a bandit. She loved it all!! I am hoping it will all keep her amused for weeks to come :) Thanks to everyone for the awesome presents!


After all of this the guests had to go home to get some real food in their bellies. Right after the party we found out that David got a job and so we went out to dinner to celebrate where Gigi was even able to have french fries for dinner. It truly was a day fit for a princess.
We love you Gigi!!! Happy birthday!
This day was made possible by all of the help from my friends and family. An especially gigantic thanks to:
Jackie Kitchen, Celeste Ballio and Tiffany Peterson. You really made Gigi's day a dream come true.

2 comments:

Clint and Elle said...

How lovely! I wish I was there to help with the celebration. I was thinking of her all last week. I'm glad all the work paid off. What a great mom (and dad) ya'll are.

SydneyMin said...

Her smile there says it all! Now that is one stylin' birthday :)