Madeline Aria Payne came last night right before midnight. She's 7 lbs 2 oz and 20 in. Bethany did great. Baby Madeline is very, very calm and doing great.
Yay! Congratulations! Now you have to change your blog name as well! I cannot wait to see pictures and see Angelique's reaction to her. Rest up as best as possible! Good job, you two!
We are so happy for you four and that everything went so smoothly. We can't wait to see pictures, but for now we hope you are all resting and enjoying your time together.
Yay! CONGRATULATIONS! Another little Payne!So glad to hear Bethany and the baby are doing great!! I cannot wait to see pictures! Get ready for another exciting chapter in life with two wonderful little girls. We love you and hope to hear from you soon!
15 comments:
How wonderful!!! Congratulations you guys!! Can't wait to see pictures!! We hope all went well!
Yay! Congratulations! Now you have to change your blog name as well! I cannot wait to see pictures and see Angelique's reaction to her. Rest up as best as possible! Good job, you two!
Oh, Ps, I already told Matej he has a girlfriend. You'd think I'd wait until she was at least a day old, huh? :)
We are so happy for you four and that everything went so smoothly. We can't wait to see pictures, but for now we hope you are all resting and enjoying your time together.
Yay! CONGRATULATIONS! Another little Payne!So glad to hear Bethany and the baby are doing great!! I cannot wait to see pictures! Get ready for another exciting chapter in life with two wonderful little girls. We love you and hope to hear from you soon!
Congrats!! We are so happy for you! I'm sure she is adorable. Two is twice the fun!!!
Congratulations Bethany and David! I am glad it worked out well. Excited to see pictures too...
CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to see pictures of little Madeline. I love the name too -- it goes great with your family.
I guess you're 4 nomads now. Congrats. I guess you're happy she went on her own! So happy for you. Let the sleepless nights begin!
Congratulations!!! What a beautiful name! I'm glad you have been blessed with another little girl. Can't wait to see pics ;)
Hurray for you guys! Love the name. I wouldn't mind stealing the name Aria myself :) Very cute!
Congratulations, we are so happy for your family. I bet Gigi is loving being a big sister.
What a lovely name. Glad to hear everyone is well. Congrats!
Hooray!! Congratulations, Payne's! She is gorgeous and such a sweetheart. I love her!
Hooray! We're so excited for you. She's just beautiful :)
Post a Comment