I just love her skinny little body. Too cute!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Sun bathing
Madeline is still really yellow. Her bilirubin levels are not changing. The doctor's don't want to do anything at this point, but they keep on having us go in to get her levels re-drawn. So we have finally taken matters into our own hands. Due to the really snowy weather there hasn't been much sun, but today we took advantage of the few rays of sunlight. Hopefully it helps :)

I just love her skinny little body. Too cute!
I just love her skinny little body. Too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a cute baby. Love those chicken legs. I hope the sun bathing helps.
Well, in the future if Madeline asks to lay out in the sun, you'll know why she has such urges! I'm glad the news was good today :) Love ya!
She looks so cute squinting in the sunlight! I hope it works for her.
But she might get sunburned!
:( And, if you put sunscreen on her, will it also prevent the benefit to lowering her bili levels?
Post a Comment