I am so incredibly blessed to live next to my sister. My sister really is the coolest, most amazing person that I know. Since I moved here we have been sharing our Monday nights together since both of our husbands are gone that night. We started out with movie nights, but since the baby has come she has basically just come over and helped me out and listened to my frustrations, etc.
My girls love her! This picture is kind of blurry, but it captures how sweet and wonderful she is.
Last night was an especially hard night. Madeline was super cranky from just getting her first vaccinations, Gigi was especially hyper and difficult to get down and I was very stressed and anxious because we still haven't been able to find an apartment to rent in Erie. She somehow calmed us all down and made us feel happy and loved. Whenever Mondays come I will forever think of my sister Candy and all that she does for me! Thanks Canders :)
3 comments:
Sydney IS amazing, isn't she? But then, you are too! Must be good genes.
Candy, you will be greatly missed when they move to Erie, if only for a short while. Good thing they are coming back! And Bethany, your girls are so very very very sweet!
I love Mondays, too! It gives me a reason to get out of the house and away from the computer. Hooray! And it's way too easy to be sweet to your girls when they are such dolls. I'll miss you guys this summer! Good thing I'll have homework to replace you.. yuck ;)
Post a Comment