After about 30 1st round interviews, 6 2nd round interviews, 4 rejections and an endless amount of prayers and tears...David has a job!!!!
David will be working for Reed Smith in Chicago this summer. We are thrilled! We know that this was an answer to prayer. I am so proud of David. Through all of the stress and rejections David stayed positive and faithful. I have so much to learn from my amazing husband. David is really excited about working for this particular firm because they do a lot of the type of law that he wants to practice, they have firms all over the world (Europe here we come :)?), and most importantly he really liked the people that he interviewed with.
Congrats David!!!! We are so proud of you! (Does anyone want to come help us move in 7 months? I have to admit I'm getting a bit sick of it.) I had to show off David's other talent...this was taken at the Franklin museum in Philly. David is one amazing goalie, but I think Gigi might just be a little bit better.(sorry David, it was just too funny and yes I know I will pay for this)
12 comments:
Hooray for David! I think I also some some Napoleon Dynamite moves in there :) Smooooth.
I loved that video. So funny. Gigi was pretty good at it. I am so excited for your job. I am also so excited for you to be closer again.
Yaaaayyyy!! Congratulations!!! I love the video!! I miss you Bethany!
David, keep you day job!!! Now that you have one!!! Congrats and we're so so so proud of you. Never did we doubt your talent. Now, get ready to have visitors in Chicago (in afew years when you're settled.) :)
AWESOME!!! Congrats on the job! That is wonderful wonderful news!!
Wow! Congratulations! I can't believe you'll have to move all the way across the country and back in one summer - but hey, there's no better place to spend summer than in SAN DIEGO! Yay!
Congrats on the job offer! Have a fun time in Chicago! Maybe we could come visit you sometime if we can manage it. Glad to hear your good news.
Yay David! We're so happy for you. It feels so good to be able to start a new chapter!! We can't help you move, but if you need a break or vacation after you move, you're welcome to come to San Diego and we'll go to Disneyland or the beach:)
We love Chicago! You'll really enjoy it there.
Hooooooooray!!!
We were so excited when we heard your news. That sounds like a great job op!
Okay I'm playing catch up with blogs and wow! Way to go David! I got all excited when I read Chicago thinking, hey, that is close to us but then I felt bummed because we may not be here. I totally understand the stress of job hunting and I wish we had the great sucess you have had but I'm sure our time will come when it is supposed to. I am seriously so excited for you guys though, what a relief to have that sorted out!
Cute goalie action by the way!
Post a Comment