On new year's day Candy and I continued the Parent family tradition of playing games and eating yummy food. Gigi was also introduced to Newsies, which we have been watching almost everyday since.
Mainly we just enjoyed hanging out as a family. Gigi has a such a vivid imagination. We just enjoy following along with whatever scenario she's come up with at that moment. I made Gigi and Madeline matching tutu's and poor Madeline couldn't even crawl with her tutu on.
I had to post one more video. Madeline cracks me up! She's at the age where she loves to get into everything. I guess she wasn't done eating breakfast!
8 comments:
HOw lucky are you-2.5 weeks with Daddy? That's awesome! A lil green with Jealousy you got to see Wicked, but mosty happy for you! Parents need a night out here and there! Love the movies, thanks!
Looks likes you guys have been having a lot of fun. I'm so happy that you got to see Wicked, we saw it last year, and absolutely loved it.
I loved watching the videos of your girls, they are so cute. I will have to show them to Clarissa tomorrow, she will absolutely love seeing Gigi.
Wicked is the perfect show for a first timer. It's a guaranteed hook! And Gigi does the movies?! You look like you guys are having so much fun.:)
"We're just hanging around... and our daughter is on the computer. She isn't married yet."
How does she come up with these lines? She is hilarious! I love her big imagination.
And I am jealous that you got to see Wicked.... yes, I've seen it, but still, isn't it fantastic?!? You looked like a model on your night out, btw.
Courtney
Fun times for the Paynes! Those girls are too funny :) Glad you captured some regular scenes around the house. They will love those when they are older :)
Such a cute family! Happy New Year! And thanks for calling me while we were in the hospital Bethany, it meant so much to me and it was so nice to talk to you again! Miss you all!
Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Is 3.5 a good age for a first time movie goer? I know the boys couldn't do it now, but I think it will be so fun when they are ready for their first movie theater experience.
Your girls are more adorable everyday!
Ah, this reminds me of the race we ran together where we had to wear tutus! Wasn't that fun? I bet Wicked was sooo fun! I would like to go to a Broadway show sometime and make a nice date out of it.
Post a Comment