Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Egg Extravaganza!






On Thursday Gigi and I had some friends over to celebrate Easter. First, we dyed eggs. I didn't know how into it Gigi would be, but she LOVED it! I started off by putting the eggs in the dye with a spoon, but quickly she stuck her hands in the dye and got busy. She loved dying and re-dying the eggs. By the time she was done her hands were a lovely dark brown color :) The other girls got into it as well and we as parents were quite surprised at their dying ability. (Pardon the naked shots, we didn't want to get their clothes stained).
Next we went on an Easter egg hunt. Gigi loved running around with the other kids looking for eggs. They would grab as many as they could, but then go and share their eggs with each other. It was really sweet.
We finished off the activity by going back to my house and munching on the spoils of the afternoon. It was really fun.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like the girls had a great time! Dying easter eggs is always fun for all ages. Happy Easter : )

SydneyMin said...

Fun times!! Adorable pictures - but then I'm slightly biased :) I'm impressed with the rapidity of your posting! Happy Easter! (Sorry I missed your call, Bethie. We were having dinner with the missionaries). Call me!

Stephanie Watkins said...

The topless shots are fab! Looks like lots of fun!

Silvia and Steven said...

Aww sounds like easter went great for all of us! Glad that you are posting a lot more. I love feeling so up to date with everyone. Especially since you guys are so far! miss ya love silvia