Why is it that when you decide to move you find really cool places to visit in the city that you live in? Hmmm...
I was introduced to a wonderful place today called the Orpheum Children's Science Museum. I went with my friend Jackie and her little boy Aedan, whom Angelique adores.
This museum is perfect for toddlers! It isn't too large, but there is plenty to see and do. Among Gigi's favorites were the water slide, the castle, including an enormous slid (and yes I just had to try it out myself), the sand pit, and the boat, complete with life preservers. She and Aedan ran around like crazy. I was very impressed. However, my least favorite part was when I was looking at the reptiles and happened to turn my head and looked straight into the faces of many cockroaches...YUCK!!! I think I leaped onto Jackie (sorry Jackie). Other than the little creatures we had a blast! It was the perfect end to a very busy week.
4 comments:
It should be known that the place has cockroaches in a tank for you to look at versus cockroaches roaming around freely in the museum... just don't want to deter anyone from going to a fabulous place! :) I agree with you, they could have had some other type of bug there that wasn't so revolting.
I'm so glad you liked it! I should have thought to tell you sooner!
Aw shucks! And here I thought you guys had braved a really scary roach-infested museum! Beth - you've had way too many experiences with cockroaches to actually feel neutral about them, live or dead :) The kids look like they are in heaven!
Bethany, How fun! Bjorn had better watch out. Aedan and Gigi are having a LOT of fun together :-)
Looks like the kids had a great time!
Post a Comment