When Gigi was a baby my dad used to bounce her up and down and recite a rhyme called: Ride a Cockhorse.
I have enjoyed reciting that rhyme to her and this morning out of nowhere she started saying it.
Here are the words so you can follow along with her as she sings:
Ride a cock horse to Banbury Cross,
To see a fine lady on a white horse;
Rings on her fingers and bells on her toes,
She shall have music wherever she goes.
I have to say that I am pretty impressed with my little girl. She is too funny :)
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so glad you included the words. I could follow along much easier. I love the videos. They are great.
How adorable! And good to see her carrying on a proud family tradition :)
I had to watch this again and again! So cute! I told Tony the poem and he had never heard it, so I was curious and found this interesting explanation about it: http://www.rhymes.org.uk/ride_a_cock_horse.htm.
aww . . . how adorable. Nicholas heard her and then he started and smiling! Cute stuff! Thanks for the videos
We've watched this too many times now - Aedan is enthralled to say the least. I like her "bells on her toes" part.
Post a Comment