The other day I was in the mood to do a project, but didn't want to spend a lot of effort or time on it. I found the perfect thing at the fabric store. All I had to do was fit it to Gigi, sew one place on the dress and add the ribbon. It all took less than 20 minutes. That is my kind of project :)
Sunday, April 19, 2009
The 20 minute dress
The other day I was in the mood to do a project, but didn't want to spend a lot of effort or time on it. I found the perfect thing at the fabric store. All I had to do was fit it to Gigi, sew one place on the dress and add the ribbon. It all took less than 20 minutes. That is my kind of project :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Impressive! And such a beautiful little model :)
Very cute, both the girl and the dress. I wish I could find projects that only took that long. Unfortunately I have too many projects that I have the stuff for, but no time to do them. Maybe when my kids are grown up I will!
so cute I need to work on more projects... I usually have pictures and try to work on my photography. ha ha but in the meantime i'll enjoy watching you do yours :O)
WOW! You are so crafty! The dress looks store-bought! Did the fabric come all gathered at the boddice already? I like it.
Post a Comment