Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Junk Food Junkie!


JUNK


FOOD


JUNKIE!


We have really had issues with Madeline and food. When she was a baby she couldn't keep it down (that darn reflux), when she got older she flat out refused to eat solids and now she won't stop eating junk food! She will refuse dinner and then if she sees treats she goes CRAZY!!! Any advice?
Luckily she will drink cow's milk now.. and she is finally weaned! I'm a free woman, well a little freer at least :)

3 comments:

John-n-Mel said...

congrats on weening. I remember celebrating and feeling sooo free when Tate stopped. He is also a junkie. He ate great until he got sick in March. Now same as Madeline-doesn't eat real food, just wants and demands cookies and M&M's. Keep being consistent and offering. Tate is finally starting to eat Green beans again...and a few other foods. Consistency will pay off.

Rachel said...

At least she got the best food possible for a baby--Mommy's milk! I was telling Jesse the other day that it would be nice to have some time later after Brian is weaned to have my body all to myself! (not preggers, not nursing, just me!!) He laughed. I guess guys don't realize the extent of the bodily sacrifce we mothers go through for our children.

jessica said...

Are those Cheetos?!!!!...I suggest you give her some Swedish fish to go with them. It's a personal favorite of mine. Seriously, we fight the same thing everyday.