I happened upon this video tonight. I couldn't stop laughing. This is completely Gigi. She loves Newsies and more importantly, singing and dancing. Prepare to be amazed!
SOOOO cute! My girls loved watching it as much as I did!!! Wish we could get them together!! They'd have the best time together!!! And I'd love to spend time with you too!! I love and miss you my roomie!!!
5 comments:
lOVED it!!! so cute. Jonathan says he liked it!
Newsies rocks! Gigi, you've got good taste girl!
lol I love the part where she hits you :) Gigi is a world unto herself.
She's hilarious! What a great movie to love! I love it too.
P.S. Bethany--didn't you say you have a relative living in St. Louis? We're moving there! You'll have to come visit!
SOOOO cute! My girls loved watching it as much as I did!!! Wish we could get them together!! They'd have the best time together!!! And I'd love to spend time with you too!! I love and miss you my roomie!!!
Post a Comment