We had dinner a few times at my brother Alex's home, visited Alex, Katie and Quinn at their labs on campus, and saw the new business building. When David was getting his MBA they were building a beautiful new building that was completed just around the time we left so David was able to fully enjoy the breathtaking abspestos ceilings, cramped rooms and the enjoyable smell of a really old musty building and didn't have to bother with a new modern layout :)
Our friends the Petersons were so nice to let us all stay with them. Not only did they cook and clean for us, but they even gave up their bed. They also found a baysitter so we could go on a double date. Seriously awesome!! Thank you guys! We miss you and can't wait to visit again (if you'll have us)!


Enjoying the new Business building. Madeline LOVED running around making noise in this previously quiet building.

Beautiful Daphne. We bonded during graduation when I let her use my camera to take pictures, I wish I had room to post them all. Hilarious :)

Speaks for itself

I love this shot of Hazel and Grandma. It was so wonderful to have so much of our family together.

Cute cousins. I guess Hazel really liked that chicken :)

Tony and Asher color coordinated

The famous carousel. It has become tradition to go here with the Peterson's every time we visit Champaign.

Visiting Alex's lab. It was extremely fascinating.

Crazy chemistry language! Can anyone decipher this? Even the author of it has trouble I think :)

Visiting Katie at her animal clinic. It was really neat to see some of the equipment they use to take care of sick animals including the operating room.

Clarissa and Gigi. It was so fun watching them play together.

Madeline has David wrapped around her finger. She apparently wasn't content with riding the car on the ground so David let her ride it through the air. Too funny!!


Clarissa, Gigi, Madeline and Clayton
We had a little down time to enjoy Winfield at the Peterson's home. I sure miss the peacefulness of that place although now with 2 kids it wasn't quite as peaceful.
1 comment:
Beautiful blog post! You are doing a great job of catching us all up on your summer :) I never thought I'd say it, but I miss Winfield too. It was definitely mostly peaceful compared with many other places you've lived. Love all the pics, esp. the one of Tony and Ash!
Post a Comment