Sunday, March 30, 2008

Alphabet song

Gigi loves to sing this song, but this is all I could catch on video. Enjoy :)

7 comments:

SydneyMin said...

Now - I truly thought she was adorable on the phone when she sang this to me - but with the video it is tripletimesPLUS adorable!!! What a sweetheart you have there - and did I mention SMART?!?!

the dziendziels said...

Wow... and how old is she? That's amazing, i can even understand her too.

Sydney said...

What a blessed little daughter you have! And what a blessed little daughter I have :-) Thank you so much for making the effort to blog your life. I love it! Gigi is TOTALLY AMAZING!!!!

Jackie said...

Aedan is cracking up with this video! He is watching it right now and this has to be the tenth time - he keeps insisting "again! again again!"
We are HUGE Gigi fans! I might have to avoid your site for a while to keep him from getting too obsessed...

Silvia and Steven said...

Ha ha so cute! I'm so glad you got it working!

Clint and Elle said...

Wow, how adorable? But you already knew that. She's going to be a star someday! Can't wait for you to move closer.

John-n-Mel said...

McKenna watched this 5 make that 6 times... with a "silly gigi" commentary. But then she continued to try and sing the song. so cute. Thanks gigi for the motivation!