Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Asher, Asher throw that down!


We belong to a babysitting exchange group. 2 other families participate, each with one little girl about the same age. Tonight David and I saw a movie and Gigi played with her friends, Ruby and Jane. When we picked her up we found out that they had been playing ring around the rosies all night. As we were walking out Gigi kept saying, "Asher, Asher throw that down". I was so confused as to how Asher (her cousin) could have gotten into her head. Then I realized that she was trying to figure out what the song was saying. She didn't get any meaning out of ashes, ashes we all fall down so she made up her own version. She sure keeps us laughing :)
By the way this pic is from Christmas '06. Gigi is on the left and Asher is on the right. Too cute!

3 comments:

SydneyMin said...

That is really cute and sweet at the same time. And I wouldn't be suprised if Asher HAS been told to "throw that down" a time or two :)

Jackie said...

Ha! I love that! What a funny girl!

The Bergant Family said...

How cute are the simple minds of children! That made me laugh!!