Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Beach

One of the great things about Erie is the beach. Lake Erie is only 10 minutes away from our house. We feel so spoiled living here. Last night we had our family pictures taken at the beach from a great local photographer. Hopefully we'll be able to post some pictures. In the meantime here are some shots from a couple of not so local photographers :)


Can't wait to get to the water!


All decked out in pink.


Gigi put me to work right away to construct a sand castle...well, sand mound anyway.


As a kid David always wanted to be buried in the sand, so Gigi and I helped him live out his childhood dream :) Madeline had fun eating sand and kicking him in the face in the process.


Gigi fed David grapes, complete with a little sand :)

2 comments:

SydneyMin said...

Is it just me or does David look a tiny bit like Josh Groban when he's buried in the sand? I love the beach pics, guys! Can't wait to see you in less than 24 hours!

The Bergant Family said...

These were so cute! The beach looked like so much fun. Leon and I laughed over the David pictures and comments. I'm so glad that you guys are having so much fun!