We finally did it- We moved Madeline into Gigi's room. Because we live in a small 2 bedroom apartment Madeline has been sleeping in our room. Madeline has not been the best sleeper and Gigi is an excellent sleeper so we have not wanted to mess things up by putting them in the same room. Plus, if Gigi wakes up before Madeline she will entertain herself so I an continue to sleep. However, these last 2 mornings Madeline has been woken up by David leaving at 6:30am and will not go back to sleep so we decided enough already and moved her into Gigi's room. Gigi is ecstatic! She loves her sister and can't wait to up her sister duties by playing with her and entertaining her in the morning- I'm a bit sceptical, but we'll see how it goes. But, I am so excited to have my room back! Our computer is in our room and so now I can finally catch up on my emails, blogging, etc when the kids are asleep. I can also now go to sleep without tip toeing through my room. David can get ready in the mornings with a bit more ease. All in all it is WONDERFUL to have our room back.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Freedom
We finally did it- We moved Madeline into Gigi's room. Because we live in a small 2 bedroom apartment Madeline has been sleeping in our room. Madeline has not been the best sleeper and Gigi is an excellent sleeper so we have not wanted to mess things up by putting them in the same room. Plus, if Gigi wakes up before Madeline she will entertain herself so I an continue to sleep. However, these last 2 mornings Madeline has been woken up by David leaving at 6:30am and will not go back to sleep so we decided enough already and moved her into Gigi's room. Gigi is ecstatic! She loves her sister and can't wait to up her sister duties by playing with her and entertaining her in the morning- I'm a bit sceptical, but we'll see how it goes. But, I am so excited to have my room back! Our computer is in our room and so now I can finally catch up on my emails, blogging, etc when the kids are asleep. I can also now go to sleep without tip toeing through my room. David can get ready in the mornings with a bit more ease. All in all it is WONDERFUL to have our room back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations, Payne parents! I hope you love your freedom :) It's well-deserved!
ahhh the memories this invokes. Congratulations and good luck! I have to tell you that my Girls love being in the same room together-McKenna Loved not having to be alone anymore.
Oh, the relief! I hope it's going well to have them together.
Post a Comment