
On the roof of the Duomo

This is a person. I forgot about these crazy street performers, but I love them.

Our group at the Milan Stock Exchange. We spent almost five hours back and forth with the legal department for the exchange. It was incredible how much I learned. Since the trades are all electronic now, it is really quiet inside but still a really cool building.
Roma

The Parthenon

The inside dome

This is NOT the Colosseum. It is another amphitheater (near Portica Ottavia).

My new favorita piazza, Piazza Navona. I think this is an important place in Angels and Demons (I'm not sure).

San Pietro (the Vatican) from across the river.
2 comments:
Cool! Piazza Navona is our favorite square, too. Get the tartufo at Tre Scalini if you have a chance.
Every time I see a photo of the inside of the parthenon, I still think it looks like a painting. The architect was a genius. by the way, we enjoyed the first Kinder Sorpresa... love it :)
Post a Comment