Monday, March 22, 2010

She's not a baby anymore!

So it's official...Madeline is a big kid now. She is getting into everything!!! She quickly went from being my sweet little baby to being a total rugrat. For example the other night I was trying to quickly check my email. Madeline approached me with a strange minty odor. I look down and discovered the source of the smell. When David went to Italy I sent him with tons of snacks. He brought some of them back in a ziploc bag- including some york peppermint patties. Madeline had found the bag, opened it, instinctively knew which object was sweet and opened the package and was happily munching away. Seriously all within 2 minutes.

The evidence- she left her binky behind for something much better!

She's pretty cute though.

This growing up thing isn't all bad though, she finally got her first tooth a few days ago and is now walking like a champ.

Does anyone else's home seem to suddenly get A LOT messier whenever Daddy's home?

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

So fun, it's amazing how fast they grow up. Clayton barely beat Madeline at walking, by like 2 days!! (he's only 16 1/2 months!!!)

SydneyMin said...

Oh, some of the words I've heard bandied about regarding Madeline include: Feisty, Determined, Bulldozer, Clever. Are we getting the picture?? I love that little sweetheart!! Proud of her tooth and her walking.

Katie Parent said...

I definitely need to meet this little munchkin!