
While we were staying with David's parents Sonia made us green smoothies every morning. Since then I have been addicted! I have had one every morning since and crave them like crazy. They give me energy and make me feel really good inside. The girls seem a bit healthier since then too.
Green smoothies are smoothies with fruits and veggies in them. I usually add spinach, apple juice, bananas and frozen fruit.
I get the girls to drink them too. That way we have our fruits and veggies in the morning and I don't have to feel guilty if we don't eat too many the rest of the day. They are seriously delicious!! Madeline especially loves them.
Hopefully I'll get a few more people out there addicted :) Thanks Sonia! Your so awesome!!
4 comments:
Yum... okay, so, I am such a dork that I need a detailed recipe. How much of each? Do you use yogurt?
Thanks... : )
Courtney
Okay, you can't just tease with ingredients. You have to give me a recipe. You know how my brain works...especially a pregnant brain.
Hmm, I would never have thought to put spinach in a smoothie, but I guess I could give it a try!
we love green smoothies especially in popsicles. mmm...i want one right now.
Post a Comment