Thursday, August 19, 2010

Girls tricks


Madeline has started talking! We took away her binkie about a week ago and she has started talking quite a bit. Her favorite words are car and ball, which she says over and over :) She still gets her binkie at nighttime for a while and it is so funny how excited she gets to go to sleep. She sort of swims in all of ther binkies.


I love this video not only because it displays Gigi's love of music, but because you get to see the world from her perspective. Gigi seriously loves to sing and dance and fills our home with mostly beautiful sounds :)

5 comments:

Emily said...

Something tells me you'll be attending many plays and musicals staring your little Gigi as the years go on!

John-n-Mel said...

So tell me-how did the restricting of the binki go? I need to do this sooner rather than later, but honestly I'm a little nervous. But more nervous about the amount of Not talking Tate is doing.

The videos are so darling!

Anthony Rombola said...

Madeline and GiGi are absolutely PRECIOUS! I love these two videos!!!!!!

SydneyMin said...

Well, they are absolutely adorable - but Gigi is wrong about one thing - you cayun get a mayun with a gunn... how do you think I caught my big kahuna?!?! LOVE THOSE GIRLS!

Katie Parent said...

YOU CAN'T GET A MAN WITH A GUN?!?!?! Dang it.

That was awesome.