Last night was our ward's Trunk or Treat. We decided not to go trick or treating today since it's Sunday and I was a bit sad that the kids wouldn't be able to go door to door, but this year the weather was finally great and we had the candy part outside. The kids got so much candy that their buckets wouldn't hold it all! It worked out perfectly! Madeline really got into it. It only took one car for her to figure out how the whole trick or treating thing works. She would run up to a car grab candy and plop it into her bucket. I couldn't believe she could carry her bucket by herself.
Our family went as the cast from Annie:
In case you can't tell: Gigi's Annie, I'm Grace Ferrel, David's Daddy Warbucks and Madeline is Sandy. Candy and Tony joined in, but we were so busy socializing and having fun that we forgot to get a picture with them. Candy was Miss. Hannigan and Tony was Rooster. Look at their blogs for pics of them (hint hint Can you need to post it :) ) They looked amazing and luckily there was a photo booth that we all posed in together so when I get the picture I'll post it (hopefully).
On the way home the girls dove into their candy baskets. Madeline was cracking me up. She had 5 different types of candy in her mouth at once while asking for more. I was a little nervous, but she is a pro at stuffing stuff into her mouth without choking so I didn't worry too much :)
Gigi has already decided that next year she wants to be a cowgirl. Maybe the family themed halloween's have reached their end...but probably not :)
4 comments:
I love the themed costumes. You did a great job putting them together!
I missed you too! Thanks for hosting my hubby. He was so glad to be able to visit.
Love the costumes.
The costumes were so fun!! I loved all of them. It was so great to see Alex. Thanks for hosting the great get-together :) We'll miss matching our costumes to yours next year!
Thanks, All, for taking care of me! It was wonderful to see everyone and the few hours we had together were far too short. I hope it won't be too long before we can get together again!
Post a Comment