After driving for 7 hours we arrived at our home. We LOVE it!! It is much more spacious than our little apartment in Philadelphia. We can park right outside and walk in without going through 3 door and 2 flights of stairs. There is a big hill next to us that Gigi loves to roll down. It feels like a little paradise. When we arrived there were huge bushes full of pink flowers. It couldn't be better. We feel SO blessed to have gotten such a great place. Just another small miracle that Heavenly Father has blessed us with :)
We have space so if anyone wants to take a random trip to Erie we would love to see you!!
A few photos of our townhome:
David's job is great too. David works from 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday. I haven't had this much time with him since we were dating. It is fantastic!! The girls are really getting used to having him around too. David is also excited that he is able to do actual legal work instead of just random research.
We even found a gym that has babysitting so after dropping David off at work I can go and work out and have the girls watched over for a little bit.
We are enjoying our summer and can't believe that it is almost a third over.
5 comments:
What a beautiful place! I'm SOOOO glad it worked out and you are loving it. I can't imagine how luxurious it must feel for your family to be together every evening and weekend :) Love you guys - and we are still planning to come visit, just not sure when :)
It looks like a happy, fabulous home for your sweet family! I'm so glad you are loving it and that you are being blessed!! I bet you are LOVING spending time with David!
That is awesome that things are working out so well for your family, Bethany! Great house, great schedules, etc. I agree, it's awesome to have your hubby home every evening and weekend. This month is like that for me too because Jesse is doing outpatient internal medicine. The two months before that he was gone a lot more--he had to be on call for 30 hour shifts once every 4 days!
We drove through Erie once on our way to Niagara Falls and Palmyra. You're right on the Northern Coast of the U.S.! Maybe we could somehow meet you guys in the middle somewhere for a fun time.
So glad to hear that it's going well! Looks like a great appartment. Enjoy the summer, but hurry back to us :)
How cute!! I actually LOVE, LOVE that red chair!!!
Post a Comment